Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Kings Pattern Cutlery

Cutlery, silver plated or otherwise, is often passed through the generations.  This cutlery wrapped in tartan ribbon in readiness for Christmas, is in the well known Kings Pattern.
Highly decorative and desirable, Kings Pattern originated in Sheffield, the home of English silver cutlery, in the early 1800's and the decoration depicts shells and honeysuckle.  It is a design classic and looks as stylish today as it did when it was first designed. 

If you are planning to visit London or the English Home Counties and feel you would enjoy a taste of quintessential English life, then please get in touch with me and I will introduce you to places I know that you might never be able to discover on your own.  Together, we can create an itinerary that fits in with your interests.  So whether you seek sophisticated London life or the peace of the English countryside, I can help you.  Whatever your passion is, be it vintage books, charming tea shops, British pageantry, antique treasures, flowers, architecture .........., I can give you unique insight into how it really is to live in middle England.   Contact me via my Facebook page or by sending me, Imogen, a message through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment